THURSDAY, APR. 22, 2021
Virtual Panel: Artistry & Merchandising
Being an artist requires more than creating beautiful art these days. To support yourself, it’s important to diversify your portfolio and find additional revenue streams. Creators Aviva Maï Artzy (illustrator and model), Jen Bartel (Future State: Immortal Wonder Woman), Jiji Knight (artist), Huda Fahmy (Yes, I’m Hot In This), Sina Grace (Getting It Together), and Yoshi Yoshitani (I Am Not Starfire) joined Laura Jones (operations and programming coordinator for Comic-Con International) to discuss how they have turned their creativity into profit without losing their artistic sensibilities, and responded to questions from viewers.
This panel was originally live streamed on April 16, 2021. For more information on the panelists, visit them online and on social media:
- Aviva Maï Artzy • avivamaiartzy.com • @avivamaiartzy
- Jen Bartel • jenbartel.com • @heyjenbartel
- Jiji Knight • jijiknight.com • @jijidraws
- Huda Fahmy • yesimhotinthis.com • @yesimhotinthis
- Sina Grace • sinagrace.com • @sinagrace
- Yoshi Yoshitani • yoshiyoshitani.com • @yoshiyoshitani
Stay in the loop! More virtual, live stream events are coming your way, so please sign up for the Museum Insider newsletter and follow @comicconmuseum on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.