#13: The Food Trucks Are Back!
Let’s face it: Going to programs, shopping in the Exhibit Hall, and standing in line really works up an appetite. WonderCon Anaheim and the Anaheim Convention Center have you totally covered once again with a great selection of food trucks appearing on both the Grand Plaza (outside the main entrance to the ACC) and the Arena Plaza (over by the Arena)!
Scheduled to appear this year (line-up is subject to change):
GRAND PLAZA • FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Barcelona On the Go (Latin Bistro)
- Burger Monster (Gourmet Burgers & Sliders)
- The Coconut Truck (Asian Street Food)
- Drizzle (Funnel Cakes and Ice Cream)
- Falasophy (Falafel and Hummus Bar)
- Kala (Artful Mexican Cuisine)
- Mastiff (Sausage Sandwiches)
- Mess Hall Canteen (Gourmet Tater Tots, Salads, Grilled Cheese)
- My Delight Cupcakery (Cupcakes)
- Nostimo Greek (Greek/Mediterranean Cuisine)
- Spudrunners (Fries, Baked Potatoes, and Grilled Cheese)
- TJ’s Woodfire Pizza (Woodfire Pizza)
- Viking (Sausage, Corn Dogs, Hot Dogs)
- Waffles de Liege (Gourmet Waffles)
ARENA PLAZA • FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Broken Rice (Vietnamese Rice Dishes)
- Sanas Curry Bowl (Authentic Indian-Pakistani Cuisine)
- Sol Agave (Mexican Cuisine)
- Tasting Spoon (Gourmet Sandwiches)
Plus don’t forget the food vendors inside the Anaheim Convention Center, both in the Exhibit Hall, and scattered throughout the lobbies on all 3 levels, and in the Arena!
Badges are available online only and will not be sold onsite at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Make it a WonderCon Weekend and stay at one of our hotels with special rates!