#16 Get Ready for Some Big Fun OUTSIDE of the Convention Center!
There’s more fun outside Comic-Con International than ever before! In addition to our official programming and event rooms at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, the Marriott Marquis and Marina, the Manchester Grand Hyatt, the Omni San Diego, and the San Diego Central Library, there are other offsite events to explore. Wear your Comic-Con 2015 Badge for access to these events, if space is available!
Come Play at the Xbox Lounge!
Visit the Xbox Lounge in the Seaport Ballroom on the second level of the Harbor Tower at the Manchester Located at Grand Manchester Hyatt in the Seaport Ballroom, the Xbox Lounge is full of entertainment. Play games. Jump into amazing experiences. Over 90+ gaming stations, including some of the hottest unreleased titles and more! For more detail go to www.xboxeventsus.com
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 11:00 AM–8:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Seaport Ballroom, Second Level, Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
The Her Universe Fashion Show
The second annual Her Universe “Geek Couture” Fashion Show will be held on Thursday, July 9, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel Harbor Ballroom during SDCC. Two grand prize-winners will be selected at the Fashion Show to be a guest designer with Her Universe to develop a Her Universe fashion collection to be sold at Hot Topic. An esteemed panel of judges will review all 25 finalists’ designs that “walk the runway.” The judges will select one winning designer and the audience will vote to select the second winning designer.
- Thursday, 6:00 PM–8:00 PM
- Harbor Ballroom, Second Level, Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
Assassin’s Creed Experience 2015
Parkour like a Master Assassin on this life-size obstacle course based on Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, the upcoming video game set during London’s industrial revolution. Run the course, play the game, pre-order for exclusive swag only at Comic-Con, and even perform the iconic Leap of Faith, all for free.
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- MLK Promenade, next to the Hilton Gaslamp Hotel
Enter the FX Fearless Arena
Escape vampires in The Strain’s live action virtual reality mission. Bundle up for a blizzard in the Fargo giant inflatable snow globe. Survive a medieval duel inspired by The Bastard Executioner. Check into a whole new American Horror Story. Are you ready to experience the FX Fearless Arena?
- Thursday: 12:00 PM–6:00 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Lawn, Opposite Hall H
Adult Swim on the Green
Adult Swim is returning to Comic-Con and they’ve got a carnival following them around this time! They’ll be giving away everything you’ve ever dreamed of at the Carnival Midway, and The Meatwad Full Dome Experience is back for another year of intergalactic-mind-travel. They’ll be bringing you nightly screenings (with famous people) and daily live streaming events (with somewhat famous people). It’s free, it’s fun, and it’s on the green! For more information visit adultswimpresents.com
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 9:30 AM–10:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:30 AM–5:00 PM
- Behind the Convention Center next to the 5th Ave. Pier and Ferry Landing
Other Outside Events at Comic-Con 2015 Include:
- NBC’s World of Heroes Reborn and Blindspot, Gaslamp Square, Fifth Ave. and Harbor Drive
- Nintendo Video Game Lounge, San Diego Ballroom at the Marriott Marquis & Marina
- Game of Thrones: Experience the Realm, 628 L St. across from the Omni Hotel
- Fox Television’s Ice Cream for Scream Queens, multiple locations
Remember your first, best, and most accurate source for information—including our daily Toucan Tip—is right here on the Comic-Con website and Toucan, the only OFFICIAL SDCC blog. Bookmark Toucan and the Comic-Con Front Page for the latest updates for the big show!