#22 Hall H Plaza Park Lines
We know you want to be the first in line for a lot of Comic-Con events, especially Hall H, but there are certain guidelines to always keep in mind.
While Comic-Con discourages any line-ups in advance at Plaza Park adjacent to Hall H, if you do find yourself in line for an extended period of time, please adhere to these rules:
For safety issues we cannot allow anyone to line up in Plaza Park until ALL tents, canopies, stanchions, and work are completed at the Park. This also includes areas adjacent to the Park. Please, no waiting nearby for work to be completed. We anticipate that all work will be finished sometime on Tuesday (July 7), however this is not a guarantee.
Because this is a safety issue, we have been told that anyone waiting in the area before all work is completed will be asked to leave regardless of time of arrival or length of time they have been waiting.
In an effort to accommodate as many people as possible with the least amount of impact for all, please follow the rules below:
• Camping is not allowed.
• No tents, canopies, inflatables, cots, beds, furniture, large coolers, heaters, large fans, large umbrellas, chaise lounges, open flames, or anything of similar size of any kind as determined by the Convention Center.
• You are allowed to have one chair per person of relatively normal size. You may use a sleeping bag or blanket as well, provided it is only taking up the space of one person.
• No facilities or services will be available in Plaza Park, so plan accordingly.
• Restroom access will be available in Lobby G of the Convention Center from 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM each night starting Tuesday, July 7. No other access to facilities will be available.
• Please respect the grounds and dispose of trash in trash receptacles. Please do not leave any trash or waste behind.
Comic-Con will once again be utilizing the “Toucan Tracker” Wristbands for the first panel of each day in Hall H. More information on that will appear tomorrow (Tuesday, June 30) here on Toucan.
Remember your first, best, and most accurate source for information—including our daily Toucan Tip—is right here on the Comic-Con website and Toucan, the only OFFICIAL SDCC blog. Bookmark Toucan and the Comic-Con Front Page for the latest updates for the big show!