#25: Quick Guide Online
The 2016 online edition of the Comic-Con Quick Guide is now online! In it’s digital pages you will find:
- A complete set of maps to help you navigate this year’s event, including the Comic-Con Campus, the San Diego Convention Center, hotels with programming events, shuttle service, and the all-important giant foldout Exhibit Hall map.
- A complete list of Exhibitors, including Artists’ Alley, Fan Group Tables, and the Small Press Area.
- The daily Programming Schedule grids.
- The complete Anime Schedule.
- The complete CCI-IFF (Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival) Schedule.
- The Films Schedule.
- The complete chronological Games Schedule.
- The Restaurant Guide.
- Plus much more!
To read online or download the PDF, click here!
Don’t forget to pick up your printed copy of the 2016 Quick Guide, along with the 2016 editions of the Souvenir Book and Events Guide (plus your lanyard and bag!) when you arrive at Comic-Con. If you have your badge, you can pick up all these great FREE items in the Sails Pavilion; if you're picking up your badge at the Pacific Ballroom at the Marriot Marquis San Diego Marina hotel, you can grab them there, too! And look for our daily newsletter, Comic-Con Today, each morning in the registration areas and at kiosks near entrance doors throughout the Convention Center.
Check back for another Toucan Tip tomorrow here on Toucan, the only OFFICIAL SDCC blog! Bookmark Toucan and the Comic-Con Front Page for the latest updates for Comic-Con International 2016!