Free Tickets Still Available for SAM: Storytelling Across Media
Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 26, and get your tickets as soon as possible! Comic-Con’s free event in San Diego, SAM: Storytelling Across Media, is almost here, and we wanted to share all the amazing programming we have in store for attendees.
Things to do at SAM include:
- Educational panels and talks on the art of storytelling across various media.
- Tabletop gaming demos appropriate for all ages.
- Gaming miniature paint-and-take activity.
- Portfolio review with an IDW editor.
- Comic Creator Connection (pending seating availability; advanced registration recommended)
- Gaming Creator Connection (pending seating availability; advanced registration recommended)
Attendance to all panels and events are free. Advanced registration for panels is recommended as seating will be limited. If online registration fills up, we will also take standby attendees on the day of the show to fill any no-shows and empty seats at the start of each panel. For more information on registration click here.
No advanced registration is required for non-panel activities at SAM, but they are still limited to seat availability, so come early and bring the whole family!
Make sure to hold on to your SAM badge for the evening reception. Following the last panel will be an all-ages reception, free to badged SAM attendees, with light refreshments and a chance to mingle with panelists, guests, and other pop culture enthusiasts.
SAM is held at the Comic-Con Museum located in Balboa Park, 2131 Pan American Plaza, San Diego, CA. 92101.