Sign Up For Your Member ID Today!
“How do I buy a badge for Comic-Con?” is the question most often asked by prospective attendees. There's a lot of information to read on our website about buying a badge, but let's break it down to the most simple steps. First, you’ll need to create a Comic-Con Member ID. It only takes a couple of minutes. But be warned, the Comic-Con Member ID system will close – without notification – in advance of any badge sale event. Be sure to register for a Member ID as soon as possible! If you do not register for a Member ID prior to closure, you will not be eligible to participate in Open Registration.
Now, you know we love a good set of directions, so let's make creating a Comic-Con Member ID even easier for you!
Step 4: Enter your home address and select your Opt-Outs preferences, if any. Pay very close attention here! If you opt-out of email correspondence from us, you’re going to miss out on important registration announcements - including the badge sale dates! We highly suggest deselecting the “Email Opt-Out” box so you don’t miss out. Once you’ve finished your communication preferences, select [Continue >>].
Step 5: The next page is going to ask you to confirm your email address. The easiest (and fastest!) way to confirm your email is to select the [Go to Confirm Email] button and complete these last instructions immediately! Once you select [Go to Confirm Email], the system will bring up a “Confirm Your Email” page where you’ll enter your email and the confirmation code that was sent to your personal email inbox. To make the email easier to spot, look for the subject line, “Please Confirm Your Email to Complete Your Comic-Con Member ID Registration.” Once you’ve entered in your email and confirmation code, you’re all set! Unconfirmed Member IDs will not be eligible to participate in Open Registration.
So, you are now equipped with a valid and confirmed Member ID (or maybe you have one already!). What's next? Below are some helpful tips for Comic-Con 2019 Open Registration.
- Comic-Con 2019 Open Registration is open to new attendees and anyone who did not purchase or register for the Preview Night (Wednesday, July 17) option during Comic-Con 2019 Returning Registration.
- During Open Registration, you will be able to purchase badges for up to three eligible members, yourself included, while supplies last. Please keep in mind that there are far more eligible members than badges available.
- If you are eligible to participate, you will receive an email announcing the date and time of Open Registration. About 48 hours prior to the sale, you will receive a second email with the link to the waiting room and your personal registration code.
- Your link and registration code will also be available in your Member ID account under the “Registration Info” tab about 48 hours prior to the sale.
- If you are hoping to buy a badge for your mother, sister, brother, nephew, or friend, they must have their own valid and confirmed Comic-Con Member ID. You cannot purchase for others using your own Member ID!
- To ensure you are receiving notifications from Comic-Con and Expo Logic we encourage you to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved/authorized sender to your email account.
Well, that about wraps it up. Thank you for joining us! For additional information, please read all of the information here and bookmark Toucan – the official blog of Comic-Con and WonderCon Anaheim for the latest registration updates!