Update Your WonderCon 2023 Badge Shipping Address
With the first few months of the New Year flying right by, it’s time to start truly prepping for WonderCon 2023 coming this March. The most important item is your badge – so to make sure you receive yours safely at home, verify your badge shipping address today!
If you do not have a “Primary Shipping Address” saved on your Member ID account by February 15, your badge will not be shipped. Please take a moment to log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account and check that your shipping address is correct and has been saved properly (see below!).
To update your profile with your most current address information, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Member ID account.
2. Click “My Addresses” from your Account Dashboard.
3. Click the yellow “Edit” button on the address you would like to make your Shipping Address.
4. Once you are in edit mode for your address, check the “Primary Shipping Address” box (see red arrow in image below).
5. Click the yellow “Save” button in the lower right corner.
6. Your address should now have a gray “Shipping” bubble next to it (see red star image below).
From here you are now good to go! Hooray!! ☺
A note to our International Attendees:
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to international or international APO/FPO/DPO addresses. International attendees without a US shipping address may pick up their badge when they arrive on-site. Badge pick up will begin Thursday, March 23, and continue through the end of the convention.
If you are an international badge holder and would like to have your badge shipped to a US address, click "+Add Address" from the “My Addresses” section of your Account Dashboard. Enter your US shipping address information, check the box next to "Primary Shipping Address", and click "Save".
Please follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Toucan - the official blog of Comic-Con and WonderCon - for important announcements as we get closer to the event!