COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL 2015 DATES: JULY 9-12 • PREVIEW NIGHT: JULY 8
Comic-Con 2015 Attendee Preregistration will open Saturday, November 8. All eligible attendees will be notified via email with preregistration instructions and information prior to the sale. The notification will be sent to the email associated with your Member ID account, only if you did not "opt-out" of email correspondence from Comic-Con International. To check your notification preferences, log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account and select OPT-OUTS. We also suggest you add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as an approved/authorized sender to your email account.
Although we strongly recommend that you read all of the instructions provided below, here are the top six tips for 2015 Attendee Preregistration:
- Only those that purchased a Comic-Con 2014 attendee badge, have a confirmed Member ID, and validated their badge ID by October 15, 2014 will be eligible to participate in 2015 Attendee Preregistration.
- You can buy badges for up to three people – yourself included – during your registration session. Each person must have their own Member ID and must be eligible to participate in preregistration.
- In order to buy a badge for another eligible attendee, you will need their last name and Member ID.
- You must enter the waiting room before 9:00 AM Pacific Time. To enter the waiting room you will need your Comic-Con 2014 Badge ID.
- Only use one browser tab or instance when trying to purchase badges. Multiple browser tabs can confuse the badge sales process and cause your transaction to fail.
You can also bookmark TOUCAN, the official blog of Comic-Con International and WonderCon Anaheim for additional hints and tips. We will post helpful Attendee Preregistration blogs all this week.
COMIC-CON 2015 PRICES
U.S. Military /
**Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult. Juniors 13 -17 pay junior prices. Seniors 60 years or older pay the Military/Senior reduced price. Active Military with ID pay the Military/Senior price. This deal does not extend to dependents.
Only those that purchased a Comic-Con 2014 attendee badge, have a confirmed Member ID, and validated their badge ID by October 15, 2014 will be eligible to participate in 2015 Attendee Preregistration. Professionals, guests of professionals, exhibitors, exhibitor purchased attendee badges, volunteers, staff, and press will not be allowed to participate in Attendee Preregistration. To see if you are eligible, log in to your Member ID account and select the “Registration Info” tab. If you did not attend Comic-Con 2014 or are ineligible, additional badges will be sold during Open Online Registration at a later date.
Please keep in mind that not all eligible attendees will be able to purchase a badge during Attendee Preregistration. There are more eligible attendees than badges available. You can increase your chances of obtaining a badge by reading all of the instructions carefully and having your personal information ready on the day of the sale.
PURCHASING BADGES FOR OTHERS
COMIC-CON 2014 BADGE ID
If your family plans to authorize multiple badge IDs for waiting room entry, you must enter each badge ID on a unique browser or device. You cannot run multiple tabs or instances of the same browser, even if you have multiple badge IDs. Attempting to enter a badge ID using multiple browser tabs can confuse the process and cause your transaction to fail. Remember: One browser instance per badge ID only!