Comic-Con will ship badges in advance to all professionals, trade professionals, press, and attendees who purchased a badge during Returning Registration or Open Registration. Badges will begin shipping in early June. All badges will be shipped at least 3 - 4 weeks prior to July 19, 2017. We are unable to ship to an international address. If you are an international attendee, click here for badge pick-up information.
- The last day to change your shipping address was May 18, 2017. Your badge will be shipped to the address on file in your Comic-Con Member ID account as of May 18, 2017. We are no longer accepting address changes.
- Badges will be shipped in a plain non-descript package for safety. Please be careful not to discard your badges by accident.
- If you do not receive your badge within 7 - 10 business days from the date you receive your shipping confirmation email, please contact Comic-Con at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your Member ID and full name when you email us!
- Badges will be shipped to the individual attendee only.
- International orders will not be shipped. For information on onsite badge pick-up, please click here.
- Badges will be shipped in batches. Please do not be alarmed if a friend/family member receives their badges before you do.
- Badges will not be re-shipped or shipped twice under any circumstances.
- Badges unable to be delivered for any reason (lost in transit/dog scared the postman away/aliens/returned to sender/etc) must be picked up when you arrive onsite. No exceptions.
- A valid photo ID will be required to pick up badges onsite.
- It is very important that you do not mix up the RFID cards and paper badges. Each RFID card will arrive pre-packaged in a badge holder.
- You will be able to pick up your Comic-Con lanyard, Events Guide, Quick Guide, Souvenir Book, and souvenir bag when you arrive onsite. These items will not be shipped in advance.
My friend bought a badge for me. Who does it get sent to?
Why are you shipping badges?
I'm an international attendee, but staying with a friend in San Diego for Comic-Con. Can I have my badge sent to them?
For your convenience, Comic-Con now allows you to have two addresses in your Member ID account: a home address and a shipping address. The deadline to change your shipping address was May 18, 2017.
What if my order was shipped to the wrong address or returned to sender?
Orders will not be re-shipped or shipped twice for any reason. Orders unable to be delivered for any reason (lost in transit/dog scared the postman away/aliens/returned to sender/etc) must be picked up when you arrive onsite. No exceptions. For information about onsite badge pick-up, please click here.
What if someone steals my badge from my mailbox?
I accidentally damaged my badge or RFID card. What should I do?
Any damaged or tampered with badges/RFID cards will not be allowed access to Comic-Con. Please log in to your Member ID account and use the "Contact Us" feature if you need to replace a damaged badge or RFID card. Damaged badges and/ or RFID cards may be replaced onsite for a nominal fee.
I bought a badge from a "friend of a friend"/scalper/third party/Craigslist. How can I verify if my badge and RFID card is legit?
DO NOT purchase a badge or RFID card from a third party/scalper. Expo Logic is the only vendor who sells attendee Comic-Con badges. All other badges sold on websites or through event/travel planning companies are not authorized by Comic-Con and are often counterfeit. Any badges/RFID cards purchased elsewhere may not be valid, and the only way you will know is if it scans valid when you arrive.
Is getting my badge shipped in advance my only option or may I choose to pick it up onsite?
Won’t shipping badges increase scalping?
Will you be shipping child badges?