Anaheim Convention Center Parking
Parking is available at the Anaheim Convention Center on a first-come basis, and these parking lots fill up quickly. Please review the information below.
- There is no reserved or valet parking available.
- Parking is allowed through midnight, but overnight parking is prohibited.
- The parking ticket is valid for one entry only and is not valid for in and out parking.
ADA & Electric Vehicle Charging spaces are available on a very limited, first-come basis in both Car Park 4 and Car Park 1.
For a standard size vehicle, parking at the Convention Center is $20.00 per day, per entry.
Very limited oversized parking will be available at $40 per vehicle per day, per entry on a first-come, first-served basis. Oversized vehicles are defined as: a vehicle over 6’8” in height or over 19’ in length.
The Convention Center accepts the following payment types: MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. No cash will be accepted.
The parking fee is surrendered upon entering the parking lot and the parking receipt is not transferable. The parking ticket is valid for one entry only and is not valid for in and out parking. All Vehicles are required to park within marked stalls and must pay attention to all signage posted or leading into the parking areas.
Click here for the MAP of available parking lot locations at the Anaheim Convention Center or scroll to the bottom of the page.
Additional parking will be available at additional Anaheim Resort locations Friday through Sunday. Cost varies based on lot location.
The Toy Story and GardenWalk parking lots will be available for offsite parking for WonderCon attendees during WonderCon, March 24 – 26, 2023!
For those choosing to park at the Toy Story lot:
- Please enter from Harbor Blvd. into the Toy Story section of parking (across from Convention Way).
- The Anaheim Convention Center rate of $20.00 will be honored at these lots at the entry points listed above for offsite overflow parking until FULL.
For those choosing to park at the GardenWalk lot:
- Please enter from either Katella Ave or Disney Way GardenWalk.
- Bring your GardenWalk Ticket with you to the WonderCon Information Desk in Lobby B/C or in the Ground Floor North Lobby to collect a Parking Coupon. This coupon will guarantee you the $20 Anaheim Convention Center rate upon exit.
Check the overhead message signs around the Convention Center for additional information about parking.
There are ART shuttle buses that run in and around the Anaheim Convention Center and Anaheim/Disneyland Resort area, which make various stops including the ARTIC transportation hub.
Pick-up/drop-off for this shuttle is at the Disney Portal off of Katella Ave., near the new Anaheim Convention Center North Building.
Rideshare and Taxi Information
Rideshare companies (Uber, Lyft) and taxis will pick-up and drop-off at the Transit Plaza near Hall E. This is the only place for rideshare pick-up and drop-off. See the map below for location (lower left corner on the map).
For additional transportation information please visit Anaheim Resort Transportation website